Environmental & planning acoustics
We undertake environmental & planning acoustic assessments covering a wide range of developments within the entertainment, transport, construction, residential, commercial, and educational sectors. Our assessments are conducted in accordance with the requirements of relevant authorities, legislation and guidelines and we provide advice on noise and vibration controls required to meet these requirements.
Our services include:
- Noise and vibration monitoring
- Environmental noise modelling and prediction
- Specification of practical mitigation strategies, where required
- Compliance monitoring of completed developments
- Peer reviews for local authorities
- Preparation and presentation of expert evidence for VCAT and Planning Panels.
Project experience includes:
- Music and entertainment venues and precincts
- Industrial facilities
- Construction sites
- Road and rail infrastructure projects
- Electricity generation and transmission projects
- Residential subdivisions
- Wind farms
- Mines & quarries
- Ports and airports.
- Music and entertainment venues and precincts.
Click here to download our capability statement for Environmental & Planning Acoustics projects.
Comments are closed.