Expert Witness Services
Our team at Clarity Acoustics has extensive experience in providing acoustic expert witness evidence at VCAT and Planning Panels for environmental noise & vibration, industrial, architectural and building projects. Our acoustic experts are able to communicate complex acoustic issues clearly and concisely which is the key component of our acoustic expert witness services.
We also have experience working with planning and legal experts providing acoustic advice in relation to permit conditions and planning policy.
Get in touch with our Melbourne based team to discuss how we can assist with your project or if you would like us to send you CVs of our staff experienced in acoustic expert witness presentation.
Our expert witness services include:
- Attendance at pre-hearing meetings and community consultations
- Attendance at compulsory conferences
- Preparation of acoustic reports
- Preparation of acoustic expert witness evidence (in accordance with VCAT Practice Note 2 or Planning Panels Victoria Guide to Expert Evidence, where applicable)
- Presentation of acoustic expert testimony at VCAT & Planning Panels Victoria
- Assistance with development of noise related permit conditions.
Project experience includes:
- Infrastructure development projects
- Dog kennels
- Health Care facilities
- Education facilities
- Motor sport facilities
- Service stations and convenience restaurants
- Supermarket developments
- Child care centres
- Residential disputes
- Music and entertainment venues and precincts.
Click here to download our capability statement for Acoustic Expert Witness projects.
Comments are closed.