Occupational noise exposure is a concern for both employees and employers. Under the Occupational Health and Safety (Noise) Regulations, employers are obligated to not exceed specific noise exposure levels or provide noise control measures within the work environment.
Clarity Acoustics can assist with:
- Employee noise exposure measurements
- Measurement of individual items of equipment and ranking of noise sources
- Noise mapping and prediction of both current and proposed/future exposure levels
- The development of cost effective engineering noise control recommendations, where practicable
- Recommendations relating to hearing protection
- Preparation of noise management plans.
Comments are closed.